Reasons why you should help me get a free iPod:
1. It's totally legitimate
. It's been closely scrutinized by the New York Times, Wired Magazine, and NBC; Maximum PC Magazine just ran a feature on it in their "Watch Dog" column that checks product offers for signs of scamming [it's clean].
2. It'll only take about 15 minutes of your time, TOPS.
3. There's no obligation to continue anything after signing up and completing ONE  offer.
4. Most of the offers are free, and you can easily choose the free ones. Others, you just pay shipping-- almost always under $10 at most-- but there are always completely free options to select
5. Most of the offers are interesting and are actually things you want
6. You, like everyone else with an e-mail address, already get spam, so if this causes you any "more," then at least it's for a purpose this time.
7. You can get a free iPod too, for next to no work whatsoever; after you complete one of the offers, all you have to do is get five of your friends to do it.
8. It's so EASY.
9. IT WILL MAKE ME SO FUCKING HAPPY.
Please click here
to sign up under my referral.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.